• Ensure that the substrate is free from dust, grease and loose material.
• Mix PAVIKRETE WALL PRO WALL PUTTY with 35-40% water to make a paste.
• Pre wet the surface before applying PAVIKRETE WALL PRO WALL PUTTY, allow excess water to drain off.
• Use steel trowel/blade to apply PAVIKRETE WALL PRO WALL PUTTY to a thickness of about 0.5-lmm in a bottom to up direction uniformly.
• Apply PAVIKRETE WALL PRO WALL PUTTY 2nd coat of 0.5-lmm thickness after the first coat has fully dried and set, (preferably after 3.5-4hrs in summers and after 10 hours in winters.
• The thickness of total plaster should not exceed 2mm.
Remove any blade marks and let the surface dry before apply paint.
1kg, 5kg, 30kg.
Features & Benefits:
• Strong Bonding with the base plaster.
• Saves Paints.
• Prevents Flaking.
• Water Resistant.
Smooth for white base for painting.
• Keep the product out of reach of children.
• Thorough mixing of PAVIKRETE WALL PRO WALL PUTTY is must.
• Although PAVIKRETE WALL PRO WALL PUTTY contains non-toxic materials, precautions should be taken to avoid dust inhalation while handling and mixing. In case of contact, with eyes or mouth, flush with clean water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical help.
• Store in dry place.
Once PAVIKRETE WALL PRO WALL PUTTY is hardened, it shall not be used again by adding water.
6 months, if kept in a dry store in the original, unopened bags.
|Tensile adhesion strength at 28 days||2.3N/mm|
|Compressive strength at 28 days||14 N/mm|
|Pot Life||1.5 - 2 hours|
|Water demand by volume||35 - 40 %|
|Coverage on smooth surface||20 - 25 sq. ft/kg|