It conforms to IS:2645-2003 & IS:9103-2000
Most suitable for production of flowing co ncrete , pumped concrete, prestressed concrete as well as industrial/ commercial flooring and floor to ppings. Most effective waterproofing through large water reduction and higher strength for base me nt , rese rvo irs, retaining walls, canals, bridg es, swimming pools, dams water tank, roof deck, basement, lift pit or in a situation where hydro insulation is a must.
200 ml, 1 litre, 5 litres and 20 lit res .
12 months shelf life in unopened conditions.
Features & Benefits:
• New generation waterproofing-cum su pe r plasticise
• Higher strength and impermeability of concrete is greatly improved.
• Highest possible water tightness achieved through lower w/c, thereby ensuring durability of concrete stru cture.
• With increased cohesion, segregation and bleeding are substantially reduced.
• Is highly effective in reduction of permeability due to hydrostatic head pressure or capillary action or both.
• Contains active corrosion inhibitors which protect steel against corro sio n.
• Improved surface finish of concrete.
• Improve pump and work a bility .
• Reduced shrinkage crack development in plaster and concrete.
• Chloride free safe in pre-stressed and re-inforced co ncrete .
|Physical appearance||Wine red free flowing liquid|
|Specific gravity at 27° C||1.052 ± 0.02|
|Chloride content (IS:2645:2003)||Nil|
|Non volatile content||13.0-14.0%|
|Setting tile, minutes (IS:2645:2003)||Passes|
|Water permeability (IS:2645:2003)||Passes|
|Compressive strength N/M M2 (IS:2645:2003)||Conforms to the standard|